Tuesday, April 22, 2008

High Up above or down below?


Life’s Miracle’s

If you never try you will never know what is going to happen in life.
Do you really think that lights guide you home?
What do you do when you lose something you cannot replace?
Will you meet me half way.
Perfect for each other? Realize
Missed out on each other now....
I don’t care what they say I’m in love with you


I feel as if life is pulling me in different directions and lately I have been feeling a sense of urgency to be different, to think things through, and to love. I have been getting a sense that people are so lost. Sometimes I think how can I help? What can I do? This life is so strange because the littlest of things can change people, they can change myself. But I don’t want to do the little things anymore; I want to do something big. My heart is yearning to speak out on behalf of the speechless. It’s just, how do I do that. I am also learning that to speak is one thing but to speak to hearts is another thing.
When I think of these feelings however I’m overcome with sadness. I don’t even know why and it’s not for others it’s for me. I can’t explain it. I don’t know what is going on? I feel so selfish. I feel as if this unbeatable force is strangling me and inhibiting me from doing. Just doing. I have such a will to do but feel held back.
How do I do the things that I really want to do?

If you never try you will never know what is going to happen in life.
Do you really think that lights guide you home?
What do you do when you lose something you cannot replace?
Will you meet me half way.
Perfect for each other? Realize
Missed out on each other now....
I don’t care what they say I’m in love with you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

true that. I resonate.

"My heart is yearning to speak out on behalf of the speechless. It’s just, how do I do that. I am also learning that to speak is one thing but to speak to hearts is another thing."
- good line, inspiring