Friday, July 3, 2009

Please pass the Ketchup, I think its going to rain.


Some Random things that make me smile…


- The 57 on Heinz ketchup bottles represents the number of varieties of pickles the company once had.
- Bard on the Beach play – Rooster begins play and has its head chopped off within 15 seconds… then regular play continues

- Karoke means "empty orchestra" in Japanese.
- The BoomDeYada Song on Discovery Channel

I love the mountains, I love the clear blue sky

I love big bridges, I love when great whites fly

I love the whole world, and all it's sights and sounds

Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada

I love the ocean, I love real dirty things

I love to go fast, I love Egyptian kings

I love the whole world and all it's craziness

Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada

I love tornadoes, I love arachnids

I love hot magma, I love the giant squids

I love the whole world, Its such a brilliant place

Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, BoomdeyadaBoomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, BoomdeyadaBoomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada,

- Babies – They don’t know how hard to touch animals – Chelsea grabbed new puppy Zeuce.
- The poor unfortunate soul whose last name was “cockburn” in my email inbox.
- I chew my pen and my boss always picks it up by accident
- The kid who waits for his mom everyday when I am walking to my car before work – I can hear him singing… until the elevator door opens… I think he likes the echo in the elevator well.
- New puppy Zeuce (12 weeks old) gets the hiccups when he is scared (fyi first trip to the river)
- Girl at work trying sushi for the first time

- When you die your hair still grows for a couple of months

1 comment:

Laura said...

I LOVE that song too! Seriously!