Wednesday, July 8, 2009

King a Ling


I just watched the Movie King Arthur. I must say, I’m not a huge fan for movies set in the golden olden days, but, man, I really liked this one. It was about King Arthur and his Knights, and how they had to serve fighting for Rome for 15 years before they were free to live as they pleased. They were among the greatest warriors of their time, and were on the brink of freedom when Rome called them to one last battle. It was the battle of their lives. Armies of people teamed up that you wouldn’t expect, Battles were won by smarts because of being outnumbered, people were killed, people were rescued, and the coolest thing is, that this is based on a true Story.

This movie was so good that it made me want to live back in the day and be a knight!

On a Side note, one of my favorite parts of the movie was when I realized why traditionally king Arthur’s knights were called “knights of the round table,” because King Arthur promoted equality, and there is no head to the table.

Good Movie, Go watch it!


1 comment:

djsamson said...

Actually one of my favorite movies. I relate with Dag.