Thursday, March 26, 2009

I want to be a Loser!


Biggest Loser Work Out

Today I feel encouraged. I have been having this ongoing struggle with my weight since I have been… I don’t know like 10 it feels like. I don’t know if that is because I was actually over weight or if it was because I just focused on it so much? Anyways I don’t have a problem with my body per say, however I would like it to be a little less… whats the word… well… Lets just stay a bit more toned. I have had to kick myself into high gear because I am going to a wedding in Mexico and the entire wedding party is like size 6 and under so its made me evaluate the bikini. So I thought about it and said, “you know what Stephanie Leakey, You like bikini’s and you want a great tan, so you are not going for the one piece!” (although I am going to buy this really retro red poka dotted number… super cute) So I have decided that I am dedicated to going for the two piece, I must feel my best. So I have decided to do a biggest loser workout video.

Yesterday was day two of doing the video and Oh my goodness, the sweat was pouring! I couldn’t believe how hard it worked me. My skin was actually wet. Its basically a six week video so it’s nice that it has a goal. It also has 3 different levels of intensity 1 2 and 3 and I have not even attempted 3 yet because man oh man, level two was tough! The best part of this is that if I keep it up, I’m confident that I will lose weight.

The reason I am blogging about this you ask?

I need to hold my self accountable because lets face it. JC cant do that for me… He more so is the type to bring home chocolate mini eggs and candy.

I feel that if I blog about it I will keep it up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome! I must try this video you speak of - sounds like it's a great workout. We can do stuff together! PS. I love you in 2 pieces don't be so hard on yourself! you're smokin