Thursday, March 27, 2008

Life eraser

It seems that my life is turning out to be very different than I had planned it to be. Its hard to admit that my life is this way because of me. I have had to make some very hard choices and the outcome is very different than I had planned. I guess when making decisions and choices we choose weather we grant ourselves innocence or strife or success. Some aspects of my life I am very proud of and some, I cringe, not because they are bad, but because that is not where I wanted to be at this point in my life. I wonder if in this bitterness any good can come of it? Yet if the choice came to me again, I wounder if I would just do everything the same? I guess I could make a list of what was wrong, things I probably knew would happen all along, but what would be the point?

I am really proud of somethings, but does that erase everything else? I wish there was a big life eraser and I coud do things over again, or do I? If i erased things would the good things be the same?



Thoughts?

No comments: