Thursday, October 22, 2009











Want to quit smoking? Well if I had to walk out here (see pic) every time I wanted to light up, I probably would. If you think this picture is photo shopped, you are sadly mistaken. Neither is the location. This is the actual congress hall in Biel, Switzerland. (Designed by Sabina Lang and Daniel baumann.






Scared of heights? This platform will rid you of that fear... if you dont fall. Im suprised this place doesnt have a roof!






Are you bored? Well... Get over it! No one could be a bored as this poor girl!


2 comments:

djsamson said...

I take your bored comment to heart because I am in the library and realy bored, but now I know I could never be as bored as that girl!

p.s. I actually want to visit where that site seeing overhang is!

Stephanie said...

ohhh cool! Yeah I would love to visit that too